Sunday, October 7, 2007

Its been a long time....

not since I've rock n rolled.... but I've blogged...

but I like it :)

I must admit, I had a slight panic when I saw this blog had been linked to my name from another blog..... how many months ago was my last post??!!

What I have been doing a lot of, is commenting and social networking within other blogs.... responding to provocative and interesting posts and hearing what other very interesting people have to say. And I'm totally OK with that.

For me, returning here is kind of like discovering that cool sweater at the back of my wardrobe, or solid comfy platforms hidden behind the school shoes or good-formal-function-yet-uncomfortable heels..... just waiting for that right time and right place....

Who knows when I'll return to post again.... but its here.... and once again LearnScope has a lot to answer for in terms of inspiring people!!

1 comment:

alex said...

keep it up chick!
luv ya work....
Alex
xx